A new version of free mathematics editor for web is available on www.fmath.info.
The list of changes are:
- Importer from Microsoft Word - Equation Editor. The editor can import equations from Microsoft Word (OMML standard) in MathML and display it. The translation is done without any communication with the server and no need to have installed Microsoft Word on your local computer. The process is implemented only in AS3 for Flash;
- Changed the default XML editor to "XML Editor" created by Szabolcs Kurdi for XML syntax. Now you can easily see the errors (like in figure) and also the attributes and tags.
- Add tool-tip for buttons. The text displayed is in the configuration file and can be changed or translated.
- Add tool-tip for buttons.
- Improved version of Latex-MathML translator.
For Java, the package "fmath-latex-mathml-v0.4.jar" have one new method:
String mathml = ConvertFromLatexToMathML.convertToMathML(latex); String latex = ConvertFromMathMLToLatex.convertToLatex(mathml);String mathml = ConvertFromWordToMathML.getMathMLFromDocStream(stream, "ISO-8859-1");
An Online example is on http://www.fmath.info/java/latex-mathml-converter/
The same, no need to have Microsoft Word installed.
All packages on www.fmath.info are free for download and use.