After 4 months, I have done a big refactoring to separate the design elements from logic elements. These changes allow me to have a dynamic "look and feel". The code is totally separated and each design can have one or more configurable themes. By default I have 2 "look and feel":
- XP design with 3 themes and
- YUI design with 2 themes.
The themes are easy to change because the colors and font configuration are in separate xml files. Here you have the configuration for each design: http://www.fmath.info/editor/design.jsp
XP Look and Feel :
YUI (Yahoo User Interface) Look and Feel:
Also, there are some nice changes:
- put the translation information in separate files;
- create "wizards" to generate complex equations;
- add more settings for configuration:
- solved some important bugs;
All suggestions,bugs and comments are welcome.