Friday, June 26, 2009

Web MathML Editor AS3 version

The version AS3 for "MathML Editor" have been released at http://code.google.com/p/mathmleditor/

Also, I have added 2 more features: copy/paste and undo/redo.

Attention:
1. You must upgrade Flash CS4 with "Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Update (10.0.2)" to build large projects;
2. You must add in "External library path" the component myLib.swc from the folder "components". MyLib is a library from http://mylib.samystudio.net/. Thanks Samuel.

4 comments:

Mike Graf said...

Ionel,

Thanks for the AS3 build of this. However, I was unable to get it to actually work was download and executed. Any suggestions? It just comes up with a blank screen.

Thanks!
Mike

Ionel Alexandru said...

You need to update Flash CS4 with the last update.
Flash CS4 has problem with build large projects.
I don't know why my project is large, but ....

alex

Mike Graf said...

Lonel,

I got it working. Thanks for all the very obvious hard work that went into this. I'm actually in the middle of making some modifications to it and then using the SWC file in a Flex application. All is going OK right now except resizing seems to be a bit of a hassle. Everything resizes fine except the actual formula's seems to be getting bigger when the canvas gets bigger. Hopefully I can get it soon.

Thanks again,
Mike

Novac said...

Hello Ionel

I would like to make tutorial for math and phisics. Is there any posibility that i can simple and fast implement matematical formulas and simple text and do animations with it?
Thank you in advance